Yoga Poser is hop-forward yet balanced. It’s citrusy in aroma and taste. Yoga Poser Pale Ale is fun to say and fun to drink! This brew stands out among our lineup. Although it’s hard to determine if there is an official fan favorite yet, Yoga Poser is probably a strong contender.
Yoga Poser is refreshing and unexpected, just like this taco recipe in the middle of winter. Assistant Brewer John, who is our go-to guy for all things food, put this recipe together using none other than Yoga Poser Pale Ale.
Yoga Shrimp Street Tacos:
- 1 Pound Cooked Shrimp
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Yoga Poser Pale Ale
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- 2 cups Sliced Cabbage
- 1 cups Red Cabbage
- 4 Thin sliced Radish
- 1 Minced Jalapeno
- 1 cup Mayo
- 2 Tbsp Apple Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Black Pepper and Salt
- For Slaw add Cabbage, 2 Tbsp Chopped Cilantro, Radish, Jalapeno, into a large mixing bowl
- In a small bowl add Mayo, Vinegar, 1 Tbsp lemon Juice, 2 Tbsp Yoga Poser, Sugar, salt and pepper
- Mix Mayo mixture thoroughly and incorporate into slaw mix.
- For Shrimp remove tail and devein shrimp
- In a sauté pan add butter, garlic, remaining Yoga Poser, 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice, and shrimp
- Cook until shrimp are fully cooked remove shrimp and reserve remaining sauce
- Heat tortillas before assembly of tacos
- Assemble tacos by adding a layer of slaw, shrimp, and fresh cilantro, spoon over remaining sauce
- Serve with appropriate sides including chopped tomato, fresh avocado, sour cream, Sriracha, Spanish rice, and black beans
Let us know how your tacos came out!